What is required to rent a Jet Ski?
- A valid boaters license. We can administer a 14 day temporary certificate for an additional $20 (you MUST come 45 minutes before you would like to rent to obtain certificate) sorry, non refundable if test is failed.
- Renters collision insurance: $30 per machine per day, and $18 for each additional day.
- A $500 security deposit, per machine, refunded when machine is returned in original condition
- Life Vest, we will provide at no extra charge if you don't have your own
- Must be at least 21 years of age, and show some knowledge of the lake and driving a PWC
- You may reserve a 3 hour + rental in advance with a 50% non refundable deposit
- All 1 and 2 hour rentals are walk in only
- 1 Hour and 2 Hour rentals fuel is included, any longer rentals will be expected to be returned with the same amount of fuel they left with. If the machine is returned with less fuel, you will be charged how much fuel the machine is down.
- $50 per 30 minute late fee if the rental is brought back late. After one hour we will report the Jet Ski Missing with Marine Patrol